Voice (Classical Music)
- Stage maturity examination opera of the Paritätische Prüfungskommission in Vienna
- Vocal pedagogical diploma of the BDG (Berlin)
- Masterclasses with Sena Jurinac, Walter Berry, Peter Elkus (New York), Jean Pierre Blivet (Paris), Sylvia Geszty (operetta)
- Private studies song & oratorio with Norman Shetler and Roman Ortner
- Interpretation of the Viennese song with Georg Pisecki, Erna and Kurt Steiner-Belfanti as well as Walter Heider
- Elocution with Brigitte Stefan, role design with Alfred Ruprecht
- Magisterium of law
- Performance coaching and teaching reflection with Guenter Amesberger (sports psychology)
- Certificate "Anti Aging for the Voice®" in Hamburg/Rendsburg (currently the only female trainer in Austria)
- Concours Féminin International de la Musique du Lyceum de Suisse
- Concert and opera engagements as part of the Vienna Festival, the Wiener Klangbogen, at the Chamber Music Festival in Lockenhaus (soprano soloist in Mirjam's Siegesgesgesang with Paul Gulda), at Radio Studio Bern, Radio Paris and Vienna, and many more
- Lively concert activity in the field of sacred music and oratorio as well as numerous recitals at home and abroad, tours: Switzerland, Italy, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Russia, Germany, France - among others St. Matthew Passion (Bach), Stabat Mater (Rossini and Pergolesi), Golgotha (F. Martin), The Messiah (Handel), Exsultate Jubilate (Mozart).
- Operetta concerts with Eduard Macku at the Vienna Konzerthaus, in Baden, at the Schoenbrunn Palace Concerts, at the Kurhalle Baden-Baden.
- Enthusiastic interpreter of contemporary music, Wiener Musikverein: Wozzek-Fragmente (Marie), Semperoper Dresden: Das Ehepaar (Die Stimme), MQ, Odeon, Stadttheater Klagenfurt - among others Simplicius Simplicissimus (Simplicius), Der Sturm (Miranda), Sancta Susanna (Susanna); also numerous world premieres such as z. B. Die Schamlosen (Olga Neuwirth), Bruder Boleslav and Dolores (Dieter Kaufmann), most recently "Versöhnungskantate" (Wiener Festwochen, Gustav Mak), which was written for her.
- Many years of chamber music activity as a soprano soloist with various classical ensembles, which eventually led to the founding of her own classical formation VOCEVIVA.
Teaching and research activities
- 2014-2018 Lecturer at the Vienna Conservatory in the subjects solo voice, IGP, elocution, didactics and teaching practice, introduction to vocal pedagogy as well as song and oratorio.
- 2018-2020 Lecturer at the Prayner Conservatory in the same subjects.
- since 1997 lecturer for voice training and singing at the VHS Vienna-Brigittenau, since 2017 at the VHS Vienna-Meidling at the IKH
- speaker for voice training and solo singing at vocal weeks of the Burgenland and Carinthian Singers' Association, voice trainer for various choirs, Masterclass 2010 at the Beethoven Conservatory Vienna, since 2012 voice training workshops for young and old
- from 2013-2016 member of the board of the European Voice Teachers Association-Austria (EVTA), in this context also several articles in Vox Humana