Julia Maria Leiter
Musical and Music Theatre (Musical)
- IFES-certificated event manager, Advertising Academy Vienna
- Vienna Conservatory: studies of "Drama" and "Musical and Operetta"
- Prayner Conservatory "Classical solo singing; focus on opera singing"
- außerordentliches Studium Performing Arts Studios, Vienna
- Dance lessons at the Ballet School Hietzing and the Tanz Forum Wien
- Guest studies at Kansas City Stateballet, Missouri USA
- Since 2017 Lecturer for singing in the musical department of AMP
- 2003-2017 Lecturer for ballet and singing in the musical department of the Vienna Conservatory
- Since 2016 lecturer at WIFI and the Advertising Academy Vienna for the subject "Dramaturgy and Staging
- Since 2000 teacher for Ballet, Jazz and HipHop for children and teenagers at the Tanzstudio Maar
Concerts & Performances
- Productions: Various performances in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Switzerland and the UK with operas, theater and musical productions at the Ronacher, Royal Albert Hall London, Prinzregenten Theater Munich, Konzerthalle Bad Freienwalde, Stadttheater Klagenfurt, Stadthalle Vienna, Schauspielhaus, Akzent Theater, Orpheum, Summer Festival Bruck/Leitha
- Film and television: Focus Murder (ORF), Healed World (diagonal winner 2007), relapse excluded, Freelance artist and event manager as Head of Dramatic Arts at events for clients such as Nespresso (product presentation with the Ehrlich Brothers), Coca-Cola (Christmas Truck Tour 2011, 2012 and 2015; Austria-wide), SW-Umwelttechnik (100 year anniversary), Schindler (motto events with show program)
- Managing director JMV-Act and event manager at Erste Bank for private and commercial customer events