Prof. Robert Lehrbaumer
Piano (Classical Music)
- 1975-1988 Organ studies and piano/concert studies at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, both diplomas with distinction
- 1978-1981 studies of composition and conducting at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
- 1982 Lecturer of a master class as co-founder of the "Lilienfelder Sommerakademie"
- Lecturer for various master classes at home and abroad
- teaching activity at the Prayner Conservatory
- since 2020 piano teacher (classical music) at the Academy of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
Concerts & Performances
- Performances in Austria, Germany and Switzerland, later also internationally, from the Vienna Musikverein and Konzerthaus to New York's Carnegie Hall, Tokyo's Suntory Hall and Casals Hall
- Soloist at international festivals such as Wiener Festwochen, Salzburger Festspiele, Brucknerfest Linz, Carinthischer Sommer
- Since the age of 11 performances as a pianist with orchestras, subsequently also as organist and/or conductor with the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, the Vienna RSO, etc.
Numerous documentations through recordings for radio, television, video, records, CDs (Sony, RCA-Ariola/Red Seal, Amadeo, ORF, Belvedere, KKM, Preiser Records) and film.