Orchestral Percussion (Classical Music)
- 2001-2007 Bachelor studies of percussion instruments at the University Mozarteum Salzburg with Dr. Peter Sadlo, graduation Bachelor with distinction
- 2007-2011 Master studies of percussion instruments at the University Mozarteum Salzburg with Dr. Peter Sadlo, degree Master with distinction
- 2017-2020 extraordinary studies at the Music and Art Private University of the City of Vienna with Anton Mittermayr
- workshops and master classes in Austria, Germany and France and also appears as a jury member (Hong Kong Drum Competition)
- since 2020 lecturer at the AMP
Concerts & Awards
- winner of several international competitions, including a first prize and audience award at the "International Percussion Competition Luxembourg 2005".
- concert activities as a soloist and chamber musician have taken him throughout Europe as well as to China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Russia; including performances at the Schwetzinger Festspiele, the Salzburg Festival, the MDR Musiksommer, the Hong Kong Drum Festival, the International Percussion Convention Taipei, the Shanghai Arts Festival, the Festival Echternach Luxembourg, BEMUS Belgrade , the Biennale Salzburg and Wien Modern.
- several CD recordings with solo pieces and chamber music in various musical styles have been released by KAIROS, Orlando Records and VN-Records.
- as an orchestral musician he performs on a project basis with the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, the Vienna State Opera Orchestra, the Vienna RSO, with the Camerata Salzburg, the Mozarteum Orchestra Salzburg, the Carinthian Symphony Orchestra, the Orchestre National d'île de France and the Kremerata Baltica
- as a member of the oenm (österreichisches ensemble für neue musik) he is intensively engaged in contemporary music and the associated endless possibilities of the ever-growing percussion instrumentarium